Friday 5 March 2021

It is almost done on the renewing this site to invite you

I was editing the back numbers of my garment's works this evening. I hope that you could find your favourite one easily and if their pricing would be nice. I will complete other little things by 7th March this Sunday. (Japan time) 7th, 19thand 31st in this March those 3days are so good days in an oriental calendar. If you have a plan to start something new, let's get started. Opening shop, joining a learning class, moving into the new house... Or Shopping for yourself also great. Those days' symbol is a tiger, that runs many miles and it comes back many miles again, so even if you spend for shopping, it will return to you as a great benefit, elders say. Start something brand-new or enjoy shopping.

I love going to the grocery store near my house and to seek fresh seasonal veggies. Yesterday I got this.


 It's huge! I am thinking about how to cook this. It will take more than 2 weeks to eat all. I am going to check cooking recipes for this on the internet.

Have a great weekend, everybody.