Monday 1 March 2021

Has been the vaccination begun in your country? and about the renewed the shopping-style on my blog site

 It has been about 3 weeks since the last update. How is your life in quarantine going? Has the vaccination begun yet in your country? That has been started in mid-February in my country. Doctors or nurses are prioritised to get the vaccine first and any of the general citizens have not got so far in Japan. It has been only a few weeks now. The confirmed case of COVID number in Tokyo was 337 yesterday and it is 121 today. The whole of the country's total number was 1201. We are in quite good progress even without vaccines so far. The recognisable great point Would be Japanese people did not complain about wearing masks, I can say. I have not heard even once that anybody against that thing. The people are courageous to do it. It is needed a lot of patience. However, I all the time think if this was the war instead of the contagious virus. Fortunately, I can patiently find joys inside of the house. Also, I am hopeful this will be ended eventually despite it may take more years. I am looking forward to feeling a new time after this pandemic. 

By the way, my blog's face has very changed. What do you think? I quit my online shop at "Big Curtel' a little ago. It did not fit my size. My shop has been relocated to 'Square' now. The greatest point is that It is not necessary to be charged monthly. It should be the most affordable for me. I have been pricing my garment's works from the oldest to the latest within this blog. It is possible to adjust the shipping fee on a case by case basis. That's per country, per grams or by speed. Moreover, it is arrangeable for your optional offers. You will receive an individual payment link. 

Anyway, I would finish by this weekend. Please find the pricing out at each in the title of my original garment's work. And when you had favourite garments tell me your affordable pricing for them, but please note that your pricing is equal to or above my pricing. How to join the auction should be a simple way. Go up and get the red tub. 'Get involved in the auction1/2', '2/2' guides to your shopping. I hope that everybody like it.