Sunday 7 March 2021

I could have done to renew this site, and am ready to restart making garments

 I made pricing for all back numbers of my original garments. I hope that they are nice and affordable. I was thinking about the returns policy at this site from yesterday. Most of the policy is as same as other clothing shops' one.  One difference would be it is not able to swap another same model. Because each garment exists as only one. If it is fixable, I will do it in case of my mistake. 

Tokyo and outskirts of surrounded prefectures, Chiba and Kanagawa (⇠Yokohama) those areas that have not eased from quarantine yet. It supported to be ended today 7th. Japanese government rescheduled a few days ago. Quarantine is continuing another two weeks, it is by 21st.   

The weather in my country Japan is still half winter mood another half spring. Chilly morning and warm sun lights in the afternoon. People wear coats when outside. Sakura trees have not yet awake from winter asleep. 

I ate great chocolates. Both of them were quite new and unique to me. 

I am going to make something new garment from tomorrow! 

Have a nice day.