Saturday 13 March 2021

Have a Cup of Tea (Pullover) -Midwinter 2/3

The weather is not warm enough to wear Spring clothes yet in my country. Perhaps it might be so in your country as well. Wearing cotton fabric is too cold for a little chilly temperature. You may want a thinner and woolly one. I picked a wool jersey textile.  

 I have done making paper Patterns of this pullover and cut parts out from the fabric. Joint them together and finished pipings on every edge. Attached 'Midwinter' brand label. 

 I made embroideries a little ago. Those will become appliques, which is going to be attached to this pullover. 





Today was raining a whole day and chilly I did not go outside even once. I enjoyed sewing inside of my room. Tomorrow I would make 3 buttonholes on the left shoulder and start to attach those embroideries.