Sunday 3 January 2021

The new my blog's cover and shop's image for this year 2021

Happy New Year! I can not believe the new year comes again. It's chilly and dry weather. Fortunately, I enjoy the golden sunshine this new year day again. ( I have ever known the rainy new year's day.)

What I was doing during these days was designing this blog's new cover and the shop's image(icon?). 

I am wishing that my studio is in the woods. If it was so, there is one concern, which would be the insects. They are more masculine than the usual city types. I can not write about this. It is too scary to describe. I am dreaming to have my working place in very greens as a dream. 



How do you call this? Entering button? Icon? Anyway, the image for my shop's first looking. I used to want to change the last one all the time. That was not 'Me'. I may have seen that type of design anywhere else. So, at this time I like it! I hope that those balloons could deliver your shopping to you. 


I used to dislike to do graphic design for many years. Now I may have discovered how to enjoy it. Controlling the colours is the most fun for me. 

Thank you for coming to my blog this year again. 
It is still a very serious situation in our world. COVID-19 variant has emerged.
Take care!