Friday 8 January 2021

The new image of "I ♥︎ SCOTLAND" and the last night's number of COVID in Tokyo was overwhelming



I decided the image above for the new icon of "I 💛 SCOTLAND". I have 2 fabulous kilts and took their photos. This one was the best shoot. I edited its lights or contrasts. 


This was also good. It is just classic. 


How is your city's situation in the pandemic now? Is it affecting your normal life a lot? I hope that you and family can secure the basics like foods and the house. I check the number of infection in Tokyo every night. The number has been bubbly increasing these days. The number is getting double by week. Recent weeks' move is 250⇾500→1000⇾2000. It can not compatible with the significance in London or in California though, was the shocking fact. Last night I checked the number 2447 in Tokyo. The evening curfew starts. Tokyo and another 3 prefectures, it is absolutely included my place. I have to prepare for people's panic buying. Toilet papers are always targeted. I am going to a drug store now! 

Thank you for coming to my blog.  Have a nice day,