Thursday 14 January 2021

Renewed Favicon's image, it is a part of the brand's logo



"M"

 You may have noticed my blog's favicon's image that has changed.



I had got different ideas again and again. Finally, made it!  This lettering is not my original. That is inspired by a lettering design book published in 1916. It is an art nouveau typing and was described as "Accented modern German capitals", which is by HELEN E. HARTFORD. It is magnificent, isn't it?

I like the time period of the late 19c to early 20c. Homemade things were usual. Mothers cook every meal and make the children's clothes. The family fed livestock and had crop's fields. Creating artworks were not quick and more detailed. People used to live in their tradition. Those were my grandparents' age. That's marvellous. I now have recalled one beautiful family movie, "Sarah, Plain and Tall". The main actors are Glenn Close and Christopher Walken. The story is the family's life on Kansas farm in 1918. You may find what I feel.    


Before this image appears, the brand's logo image has completed. The favicon's image is a part of the logo image. You could find it in the logo.

MidwinterMIDSUMMER's logo

My nostalgia for such a romantic retro time is revealed. I avoided some sort of simplicities and minimalism.  It could be changed if consider this again years later.  But OK so far. 

I got another 2 pots, a geranium and a pink begonia. 
Thank you for coming today too. Have a great day,