Sunday 4 October 2020

Japan is in very Autumn now 2020 Wase-Mikan (Japanese Orange)


It's Autumn. The best weather now. 23-27℃ under daylight. It could continue to another a couple of weeks. Wase-mikan ( Japanese early type of orange) is now the harvest time, which normally is seen only September & October. It looks a lime but is not sour. Actually, it is a fresh Mikan taste. (Authentic winter orange is sweeter.) Greenish-yellow colour is the best timing to eat. I prefer the fresh type to general winter type. I recommend you to try once a Wase-mikan.

 By the way, Coronavirus still stays stably today too. What some fortune-tellers say is that it may getting massively increase in December and perhaps it could continue another a couple of years. I have to make more face masks. Somehow, infection numbers in Tokyo is every time roughly over a hundred since this April. A few weeks after national holidays it all the time above 200 people in Tokyo. 

A stone lantern at the tera near my house


Let's calm down and meditate in the quiet place.


Can you get a holy sense from this photo?


Take your time and relax.


I often come through this tera. It is near my favorite rice shop.


I hope that people of the world find peaceful own mind in this chaotic situation even a little while.