Thursday 4 June 2020

Trip to Nairn (Road A96), Scotland in 2015 2 of 2


I thought what looked like here hundreds of years ago. Perhaps, it may have been just as same as this, if nothing has changed since those times. I took a break for a little while there.
 Scotland's sky is fabulous. It's magical also, romantic. The weather changes dramatically often and you may able to see the milky way in the nights occasionally. 

I wish to live in a huge land like the photo above. A cosy little house in a big green land. 

These 3 hoses were freed in the huge land, and they enjoyed running and once have seen me, carefully come to near me.   



Wester Hardmuir Fruit Farm. 
The farmer's foods & plants shop on this road. So lovely! I ate strawberry soft cream, which you can choice fresh berries from a case and the shop staff blends the soft cream for you. There were blackberries, raspberries and strawberries. I have not ever seen the shop which has such a peaceful mood until then. I wished if I could live nearby.      




A wheat field maybe... I know rice fields but I am not sure the wheat crops. I did not see in Japan in my last life. it was dry and seemed less moisture than rice fields. 

If I lived in this area, it would be essential for a vehicle or a bicycle by a person. I love this place very much and hope to visit again. 
I got Brodie Castle after this moment. I will up the photos at another time.