Saturday 30 May 2020

Trip to Nairn (Road A96), Scotland in 2015 - 1 of 2

I had got the Inverness Station and headed to Nairn, where is just one next station from Inverness. I got an adventure to walk on the road A96. The weather was nice and cool. It was a pretty better Scottish summer day. ( it was no rain at all) I was so curious to see firmer's area and to see more naturals. Those must be different from Japan's. I did not hear any industry's noise, nor seeing box-style huge concrete buildings. I just could feel a totally organic environment. Everything was sweet.


ScotRail logo!?  I can not describe well why it is cute. I like it.




 
What kind of flower? Those were seen at local people's house yard. I never see it in Japan.


It may be a baby seabird. Seabirds were everywhere instead of crows. 



Nairn Station's platform2. It's a tiny little cutey office like a fairytale. There were only 2 platforms at this station. And very very quiet.



The view from the bridge between 2 platforms. See the sky and roofs, it's beautiful. I love looking up Scotland's sky. Probably, the air is different that is clean or low pollution compare to Tokyo or Yokohama. 



This little office was at the platform1. So, cute.



 In front of the supermarket, Sainsbury's on A96 near Nairn. It's sweet.


The road A97 is a long long way as if it seems endless I felt. No one was walking I just saw vehicles passing beside me. I did not get tired as walked on the narrow green path.

Perhaps I may only see natural plants... then,



Yes, this is what I want to see! Once they have spotted me, follow and come to near me.
The land is huge than I imagined.


I have ever seen such a spectacular view. That's only sky and green. No one there, it was an unusual moment.

To be continued...