Saturday 18 April 2020

Self-made face mask type 2. Let's wear a face mask, everyone!

How are you? Everything fine at home? My country Japan has announced officially that all cities start quarantine. The Japanese government gives money to every single citizen, they promised.

Especially the Tokyo area's situation is getting significant now. Almost every day confirmed cases reach more than 100 in that area last week. Maybe people who have no symptoms carry the virus around. Recently I learned from "Oprah Talks COVID-19" on AppleTV.

So, about my mask making type 2, which is great. It's 3D.





 I will teach you how to make this mask. Prepare a small piece of paper, a pencil, a scale and etc... and find a small fabric. I recommend a thinner cotton type of textile. ( Even your old blouse any more wear again would be nice!) Even if you have no sewing machine, it is OK. This is small. You can make this by hand sewing. 

Make a face mask for your family! Protect yourself and others. It's very very important now.
I will update tomorrow. 
Later!