Tuesday 14 April 2020

Open your closet and give it the second chance

You would have some garments you can not trash in your closet. Many people do, I think. You hope to wear it again but it has become old-fashioned. You recall this again and again when you look at it. Then, you again put it behind of your favourites.

The old-fashioned clothes deserve the second chance. In this quarantine, you can make time for sewing. How about change or remodelling?

This is what I made in two days. I think that I can wear this again as a skirt.


This skirt used to be a dress. A kind of safari designs. I never have seen anybody wear such design in Yokohama-city. I am not working at a zoo nor Animal planet (American TV channel). 😂


I did cut off and separated at the waist. And attached a zipper at left side. 



 






I recommend you to try. It is better than just trash it away even if it did not go well.