Monday 17 February 2020

Shia LaBeouf (American actor, performance artist and film maker)

Shia LaBeouf
(Check this channel! Shia is what a charming and funny man.)

I have ever taken my eyes on him until Oscar awards 2020 in this February. Now I am looking forward to watching his film. I did not know even this actor's name until then. He has a long career since his teenage and also, is famous as a filmmaker now. To be honest, I have not seen any of the movies he is on the screen yet. I only have seen the trailers.

I am curious about his sense, personality, spirituality or a sort of like those. Honey Boy is his latest film, that is Shia says it is based on his childhood and his relationship with his father. The story should tell us what he is. That is pretty interesting.

Some people may think that Shia is an eccentric or a so passionate man though, from my personal view, he would be a  too honest man and bold but humble. That's lovable actually.

And his famous performance, " JUST DO IT" is incredible! It feels energy or a passion inside of him. I like that! ( I was just wondering who is original?) I saw some impressions by the others.

I all the time giggle when watching him in the talk shows. He makes me smile!