Thursday 20 February 2020

Coronavirus makes me nervous and job hunting

Masked population rapidly increased. I went out shopping this morning. More than 90% of neighbours wear a doctor- mask outside now. There is no particular cautious area, places where the victims' life base is scattered all over Japan island. The number of victims is absolutely higher in capital cities than the other small towns. It is the doubtful and fearful moment while being in trains or buildings.

And I am going to talk what about my new job hunting is that this Monday I received the result of a job interview at a company in Minatomirai. ... I will find another job requirement! A little bit disappointed. But I am all right now!

Hopefully, being immersed in English speakers or international multiple nationals is ideal for me in order to hold the English language skill in Japan. I am so obsessed with this. I hope to tell you about my new job possibly soon.