Monday 27 January 2020

Snowy weather, Grammys 2020 and a new creation

The weather of Yokohama & Tokyo is freezing and raining, which may turn to snow tonight. My foot gets cold now. I am going to my bed little earlier tonight. I was at home a whole day.

Have you watched Grammys 2020? I have watched just several cuts on Youtube. The Grammys went to Billie Eilish as no one had any dought.  She is exceptional. 

And in another, Lewis Capaldi was there. Watched a couple of interviews with him. I have ever seen such a lovable musician! He is talented also hilarious. I want to get his gig someday. It should be very very fun. His song and talk, both would be fantastic. I am fascinated by his strong authentic power too. In my view, he won't get down even if immersed himself in negativeness. That's Scottish! Really good!

By the way, I will make some clothing with Japanese traditional textile for Kimono. I have some designs now. The designs are rather casual /practical than what you expect. The traditional textile does have a formal mood. I want to change it to friendly nice wear, but it is not relaxation, just kill the snobbishness.

The quality is silk. Normally, the silk is the weakest among the textiles. I use one of the toughest weaving, OSHIMA. Friction does not matter! Despite it is true silk. It is able to wear in Spring and Autumn.  

I will be busy tomorrow.