Monday 13 January 2020

Lewis Capaldi, the young Scottish musician, who is an America's sweetheart.

"Have no self-confidence, that's the way forward! Do not be that much" (Expectation is low, you will never be disappointed. ) In his many many interviews ( I watched Youtube so many of them recently most were America's), I was moved by these words he mentioned. What a great young man! That's the most courageous words for me right now My ears were taken by the words. 

And he is so funny, friendly and humble. the more great thing is that he looks mentally healthy, that's very precious especially in this modern time.

Until last summer I did not know about him. I get knew this musician when Noel Gallagher (He also one famous musician) commented about this young musician. Then, he reacted in his gig in a pleasant way.

Lewis has become an America's sweetheart in quite recently, but from my personal view, he is a typical Scottish man ( or Glaswegian). Many I met in Scotland were heartful, warm and have a great sense of humour like him. Many are bone to be like entertainers.

I feel the love in his words. Lovely adorable man. I am hoping that my artworks can give such sort of nice mood to the people like his music and his heart. 

The image from NME Youtube channel