Monday 20 January 2020

Japanese zodiac sign of this year 2020 is a rat

Japan has zodiac signs, it called "Eto" ( えと)in Japanese language. My Eto is the rat. I was borne in the year of the rat many years ago. In the same way, everybody has the same Eto, who is bone in this year 2020 whose zodiac is the rat. 

What older people say is that every animal's character slightly reflects on the human's personality or behaviour. My mother believes that I am great to notice tiny little things and my hands are skilfull and careful. One of my friend's zodiac is a cow. She is calm and keeps unusual stamina for work. A monkey is my mother's zodiac. Her voice pitch (act or speech) is like a monkey does when she gets angry. And another, she is energetic and actively does cooking or cleaning inside our house it as if a monkey in a cage! Sorry, mom...

 In the other belief, the people of the rat year who would be busy in 2020. Because those people act as the main characters if it was exampled in a film. They are standing under the spotlight this year. My younger sister was the heroine of tragedy 2 years ago. She separated with her partner... Her Eto is a dog. That year was surely the year of the dog! Yes, definitely that was the biggest breaking news in that year in my family. 

I wish that I would like to bring the success story to my family rather than the terrible one. 

My original drawing with a pencil for a new year greeting postcard. I did frantically rushed up. ( Had to post before 25th December to reach to my friends' house on 1st Jan.) As a result, not great work. I have to apologise to everyone who received this.