Sunday 19 January 2020

Herb tea also one of my favourite beverages

Today Yokohama and Tokyo had snow! It was not big, was powdery and melted into rain soon. Tonight the temperature is getting lower, it may get 1 ℃ around. It should be a chilly night. It's cold now.

So, I wrote about British tea in my last blog yesterday. Samely I like herb tea too. There are many blends of that. I can buy the herb blend tea that imported brands in some fancy supermarkets in Japan. However, the price becomes almost double or more when it comes to shops in Japan. 

When I got to Scotland, bought many a couple years ago. ( The UK brand actually) All the time the herb tea was on my desk in the workplace. These are a friendly price in the UK. It is light taste like lemon water. It is good for refreshing. There are another some blends I remember. Especially the cherry & cinnamon and the oranges & lemons were my favourites. 

  

I recommend you have hot herb tea in the cold winter.  Adding some honey to the tea would become much delicious.