Tuesday 21 January 2020

I was moved by Tyler Perry's words.

"If you give up now, you will never know the other side, because everything on this planet has the opposite. Up- down, in-out, male-female...  Pain or suffering gets through to be the opposite. You just push to get to it." Tyler Perry said. He recently established and owning a huge huge American film production studio.

Tyler Perry: The image from The tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon on Youtube video.)

I was moved by those courageous his words when I was watching that Youtube video a couple days ago. 

In recent months, I do not remember how many times my motivation got down, then the thoughts about getting a general office work that popped up in my mind so many times and in fact I applied for some. In the time of getting the job interviews, I heard the voice it said "Do you surely want this job? It will make you financially good, however, you may lose your dream instead." from inside of myself.    

I need money to get foods and keeping a bed. I hope to get through this tough time as soon as possible. I am finding the best solution today too.