Tuesday 19 February 2019

Snowdrop- Denim poncho with blackwork embroidery (MIDSUMMER) 2

MIDSUMMER

Normally, Blackwork should be worked with black threads. But I did it with a dark grey one. Last 5 days I have worked on a total of 6 snowdrops embroidery.

MIDSUMMER

I am not an expert though, I like it. Maybe this poncho would become unique and arty. I hope you like it.

MIDSUMMER

I am going to connect each piece with my sewing machine from tomorrow.

Japan weather is not so bad today, the temperature has been over 10 ℃. Likely it keeps during this week. It won't be long for coming beautiful flowering Spring!

 Find a cat! This cat is living at this abandoned old house. And the cat visits every day two next doors to get foods. I often hear that the lady talks to the cat. That's sweet.

Thank you for visit my blog! Have a great day.