Thursday 21 February 2019

Going to the twilight library

In 2012, I was living in Glasgow near Kelvingrove Park. After the evening meal, almost every night went to Glasgow University's library like a bedtime ritual.


I could get there in 10 minutes on foot.  The library opens until 2 AM. Despite late night visitors were not small numbers. I was enjoying an academic atmosphere. (I was an art student then) Surrounded by thousands of old books (Their binding are magnificent) made my feeling new!


Beautiful silence in midnight, academic kinds of literature, the book's paper holds a hundred years smell. Can you imagine? So beautiful!!.

And moreover, on the way to my flat after the time trip to the Victorian era in the library, see another beautiful.




Moon and a tree.





Those all own photos. just a stunning. Before bedtime, it was a mind cleaning. The views take me to a fantasy world. That's romantic. That has been remaining inside of my eyes still now.