Saturday 20 August 2022

Leaving from here Yokohama could become a real, I 'm not sure yet

It looks not Japanese landscape.

I found the views of the city's best features in a video. Took snapshots in TOKAMACHI Winter Promotion Movie.
Click the below image as a link. You will see the beautiful winter village.
Seriously consider about the left of my life here in Yokohama. I do not know how long it going to be. Hopefully, want to change residence. I used to have a dream of living in a spacious natural area. I have been gathering information about Japan's countryside these days.

I found an interesting, artful and snowy village, Tokamachi city of Niigata -prefecture. 

Once three years, the art festival has been held since 2000. Artists over the world come to construct their huge artworks in green areas. 

Kimono factories of Tokamachi city used to be the first or secondary famous in Japan. You can find traditional woven fabrics in the city. In May, the citizens enjoy wearing kimonos during the event, which is called Kimono Festival. All the people wear their own Kimonos at the place. It makes you get back to as if a medieval time.  

The city attracts people who love skiing too. This city is usually covered with 2-4m depth of snow every winter. That is an unusual area in my country. Such snow village is recently getting a hidden travelling spot from the other countries people. There are, of course, some natural spring bath hotels. 

I have been learning about this village to move in. I am not sure whether it goes to the real yet. This is one of the great choices at the moment. It is changeable.