Wednesday 22 June 2022

I have done the booster shot

 Did you get 3rd dose yet? I did it a day before yesterday and was laying the entire yesterday. It is caused by fever and exhaustion. My headache continues today too.

The booking of 3rd dose was quick. Only 5 days after the booking contact, I got the shot within 10 minutes after entering the door. The best thing is nothing significant happened after the shot.

COVID infection per day happens in 2,000 people on average in Tokyo in recent days. The number of death and people who get coma is quite a few now. However, the day of no mask is nearly coming. I may not able to avoid the infection at least once eventually, even if it is not significant. 

In western countries, some restrictions seem to have already been mitigated. It looks unmasks are OK in public. Immunity does happen?  They improve so fast.  In Japan, I often walk near a facility of a big concert event. Recently I saw a big queue of music fans with masks around there. And we still face-covering in people's gatherings is compulsory. The current condition would continue longer than the other countries think.