Monday 13 September 2021

I have got it too yesterday and it was so sudden

 I got a phone call yesterday from the clinic where I booked the corona 2 vaccines. Then I quickly thought that it might be somebody has cancelled. 

Yes, it was.

"Can you come here soon?" the clinic's woman said. That was so sudden. No expectation. It was at 5 past 12am. I frantically wrote the medical examination sheet immediately after the talk and pushed it into my bag. And dashed to the clinic.

At 5 past 1 pm, my left arm got shot. That was Pfizer.  The first dose has been done successfully. My arm did not feel the needle at all. (Scariest moment to feel the needle, to be honest)

I was very lucky. Because frightening days until the booking date has gone. I do not have to be ready for the new experience any longer. (was so scary)

Last night when I fell asleep, wished to open my eyes the tomorrow morning. 

My sore arm is moving slowly still now from last evening. It is unlikely to rise. Nothing else happened.

The 2nd dose comes in the next month. Hope it is going to be done successfully again.

Thank you for coming today too. Have a lovely day,