Tuesday 31 August 2021

The lucky sign, Dragonfly

What I saw was a dragonfly resting at my veranda last evening for about an hour. Today is the end of August, normally we catch the autumn atmosphere. One big wrong was the temperature, which was 33℃ from dawn to dusk continuously for weeks. It becomes regular summer these 15 years at least. My skins get sweaty and sticky all the time. I wonder how much damage this strong weather makes to the wild insects. They are so tiny the weather difference must be a huge impact. I did not interrupt this dragonfly's brakes.  

So, about a dragon, I have heard people talk about the mysterious creature dragon many times in recent weeks somehow. It is invisible and exists in imaginations. If you do not know the creature, watch that famous Japanese animation film, 千と千尋の神隠し (Spirited Away).  It deeply connects to the water, ancients used to say. The dragon swipes all negativity away with the water and takes you to the sky in oriental thoughts. That is a lucky sign. I really need it now.

The source from STUDIO GHIBLI 

 Even the dragonfly makes my feeling good now. Hope you feel a lucky sign of the dragon too. Thank you for coming again here. Have a nice day.