Wednesday 25 August 2021

Having milk & vinegar together for keeping your good health

Japanese people, their tendency to eat foods in healthy ways could be exceptional, it includes me.  I have currently not been taking any medicine at all and have not seen medical doctors for years. I'm generally in good health condition. I try to get balanced by the colour when eating food. The food can be categorised by its colour. Green, red, white, purple, yellow, orange, black... and kinds of seafood/ meats. Today I want to talk about calcium particularly. 

How effectively, quickly, easily and simply you can get calcium would be this way. Milk & vinegar has great communication. Your body absorbs calcium more than usual. The greatest thing is that it lifts your face's skin up. Let's keep your face and body young!!

Blend whatsoever your favourite milk with vinegar together. Once a day or when it popped up in your mind, you could have it.

How did I get this information? An oriental medicine supplier who publishing many many books. Those are about spiritual things and money. His age is over 70 and he would be the happy richest man in Japan. He is generous and has a great sense of humour. If you could understand the Japanese language, I would like to tell you about his YouTube Channel. It is being updated every night. I like to listen to.
  
Hot weather is still ongoing in Japan today too. It is 33 ℃ from dawn to dusk. How is your area's weather like? 
Thank you for coming and enjoy the summer day.