Sunday 22 November 2020

A quick easy Summer dress (Not for Sale)

 It's a long time I did not make any clothes. As all world's media focus on COVID things all the time. I was captured by knowing the latest COVID news. In the same time, America had a significant vote! Although America is not my country the election is other's business, I could not stop watching what Trump is doing and said today. It's often unimaginable from my personal view. Pfizer's vaccine has been officially approved in America last week. Biden finally has been elected for the next president. Two  both seems that people can calm down or are relaxed. 

I can start again too. I gained some lovely fabrics in this Summer. And my admilable friend has been in qualantine again recently and she mentioned that she miss Summer in her email. One brightest colour should be nice for the next Summer, I thought and made one quite simple dress.      

No zip, the dress is only by 2 parts (the front & the back) and the quicket thing was that I did cut out the fabric roughly on the manequin to make silhouette and pined on it. It only took a half of the day to finish for the whole process. That's basic design but cute.


      





I am looking forward to wear this dress in the next Summer!