Thursday 23 April 2020

How to make a nice shaped face mask ( the thoughts about your face's shape and size ) 3 of 4

There is a little advanced thought about making a face mask's pattern. I understand that we have differences in the shapes or in the sizes. Let's think more about the individual.  



If, if I made this for Lady Gaga, Ad-Rock or Mke Tyson for example,...

  
I will adjust the nose area on the pattern. Her nose looks higher than the average person. 1.2 dart has to be got deeper. + 0.3 or more. Likely take about 1.5 - 1.8 cm.  


If I would make for James Corden (The Late Late Show's host), ...

 
His cheeks have volume or distance. It seems not a mountain. Cheek's area has to be larger than the average person. I would plus 1.5 (- 2.0) cm on the pattern in his case. If it for an adult man, 0.5 -1 cm may be needed. Horizontally make the point move.


This is not happenable but if I make this mask for John Forbes Kerry (68th United States Secretary of State) ...



 His chin seems longer than the average man. I would add 2.0 cm probably.
  Could be adding 1.0 cm is OK for an adult male. 

I have not tried yet about for kids who is younger than age 10. Older than 10 years old children would be OK with the basic pattern.