Saturday 4 January 2020

This year's my fortunes

There still has been the new year mood in Japan. Usually, it ends when companies or public offices open officially. The first day of the working day in the new year all employees and the employer has a new year party together to celebrate the new day for the year. Or if the number of people is small, go to the shrine near their office (or where the employer trusts) with altogether. I had both types of experiences. Anyway, in the first working day, it never in a working mood. And uncountably say "A happy new year! " to each people you know when you have met.

I am neither employed or employer currently. Before the crowded Monday, I should get a shrine!

So, I have visited the shrine near my flat today and prayed for my family's good health and getting a better job or money comes on my way. Just after the pray, pulled Omikuji ( There are your fortunes or advice by some words on the small paper).

Mine was the "small happiness No.12" There are 2 other greater ones. (Happiest and Happy) Not only happy type but also, there are the unhappy and the dangerous. Each fortune has several types. Include all types would be about 100. Normally the cost should be 100~200yen.



It says that your royal heart solute everything and you will get what you hope. That's the main advice.
there is a short poet in the Omikuji:
Rains swept away the red autumn mountain leaves, it only left a quiet valley stream's sound.
This meaning is that you had hard seasons and now those have been going away, then a warm shiny air comes into your life. 
It is actually good fortunes!

I will stand up again. I wish for this year that I could make better things than last year's.