Monday 12 August 2024

It is scorching hot days.

I have had 4 days off this weekend and was supposed to begin modifying paper patterns. The fitting on Wednesday went so well; her checkpoint was only the skirt's length. I went to buy the fabrics in Shinjuku last Thursday evening. I was able to cut out each part from the textiles last Friday. But I could not do so due to this severe weather. The temperature reaches 35℃ these days. It is too tough to do anything. 


I was just looking at my desk, which was not changed and it is still like the above. I will start from next Friday. 


Relax and take a nap. (My cat, Alan was chilling in the shadow. He usually goes hunting at night.)

By the way,

I wonder if he is not back from the US yet?  I feel like have not seen him for a year. Maybe his girlfriend thinks that way too while he is in Tokyo.