Thursday 13 June 2024

His intentional ignorance twards me is hard

 Continuously, I have been intentionally ignored. I am glad that he has been working as usual in the office with nothing bad happened though. 


His attitude implies something to me. It is telling me something. But what is that? What does it mean? Did I hit his anger button? I am taking it seriously about this and thinking about this these days. Actually, it has fully occupied my head since this happened.


I knew now how much I liked him. I wished he was my boyfriend, to be honest. But, one big issue destroys my wish every time. The issue is the age gap, it is huge. it stops me from loving him. I can not imagine how he feels about my age. He unlikely knows my real age. The 21-year gap is too large. 


If he knew it, he would immediately blackout, but now he could have avoided this impact. I do not know whether I will have the opportunity of conversation with him again though.  


If the reason of his unpleasant attitude to me is coming from jealousy, perhaps, it is about a young pretty English man?? He is not....

I will talk later I am sleepy tonight.