Sunday 24 March 2024

A parcel brought me a joy of late Christmas


My beautiful Christmas gifts arrived a week ago. It brings me huge joy and warms my heart. The parcel once arrived on a Japanese island but was returned to Scotland. The reason was the written address needed to be more sufficient. The residential number specifies my place, and that needed to be included.  The package came to Japan again. My friend generously went again to the Post office. Finally, I received it. I will fill 2 boxes and bring them to the Japan Post office, I promise. 

Her choices are brilliant and exceptionally lovely.  I am going to show you some of the above.

This is what I wanted! I was searching for a tiny mirror that belonged in my bag. Probably It's LIBERTY print on the back. Lovely!


What a beautiful ornament! I want to view it all the time. I can feel the time especially. I love such a gorgeous sensitive artwork. Hung it on the wall before my desk here.



These 2 boxes are already gone. I ate all of them. Both were imaginable taste and excellent. 

But I prefer...

True honey bar. Does it prevent pins from rusting? 

Included all other wonderful things, I recognised that I am so privileged. The late Christmas gifts brought me a joyful Christmas moment again.