Sunday 21 January 2024

One of my Christmas gifts from a Scottish friend of mine.

 

I have yet to find oatcake snacks in Japan. It may be only me. Last month, this snack arrived as a Christmas gift from my fantastic Scottish friend. I knew the taste would be quite strong, according to the people who ate it. 

The opportunity of a bite came to my life. 


This is DELICIOUS!

To be honest, I had a prejudice before this moment. Now, I have recognised that I love it. If I found it in a shop, would buy it. 

By the way, the new year has begun, how is your life going? I got a new job in the middle of last year. It is full-time, and there is nothing relevant to the fashion world. It does not encourage anything of my curiosity though, people are fantastic and safe. That's what a relief. I may work continue for more months.