Tuesday 13 June 2023

Teeth Whitening Products (foreign brands)

MARVIS

https://www.marvis.com/

I have never seen this toothpaste brand before. I did not know it and was a gift for me. It is Italian. The image above is a mini-size. What people have regularly been using such special toothpaste?  In Japan, There are only two ways to buy it. It is from Amazon and one individual company in Tokyo as of today.


Anyway, I tried this and thought " It's a classic flavour, a regular peppermint type and mild." This might be imaginable for everybody. That's sweet and nostalgic. The container's design is fabulous. I love it.

And another one is

EUTHYMOL
It is British?  or American? I am not sure. I have not read about its history yet. And is more than one century. I found it in a supermarket in South Ireland for the first time. It is a decade ago. What a lovely design! The reasonable price grabbed my heart too. The flavour may be the strongest and the paste is the cutest pink colour. I love everything about this product. I would recommend you try it once or more!