Sunday 8 January 2023

Enjoyed Christmas Gifts 2022

The 7th, 8th and 9th of January in Japan is a 3 days holiday I enjoyed opening Christmas gifts and trying some of them. I appreciate all of them.


TONY'S CHOCOLONELY, This is heavy and thick! 180g.

The chocolate plate is wrapped in 2 same of paper. Is that correct? It's just mine? The chocolate is too thick to bite off. Crashed it with a kitchen knife, and then found speeded pieces of candy cane inside. I have never seen this type in Japan. A funny thing is that you can hang this chocolate tree, which has a big hole at the top of the tree. Japanese people would unlikely do that. I found a cultural difference. However, hanging a stick candy cane in a tree is understandable.

spacemasks.com 
This is a very very relaxing item, it is a steamy eye mask. My eyes could relax well. This is needed on a plane instead of free snacks. You may get further depth in an asleep. Very nice.


111SKIN eye zone skin care musk
Subtle rose fragrance, it's luxurious. I like it and took a nice nap during this.


QMS Intensive Eye Care, it is a cream for the eye zone. This could be especially effective for dryness. I am so surprised by the price of this cream!! She may have not seen it or did not wear the grasses when bought this. If her family knew it, they would be upset. Although that, I am luckily given. Her choice is always fabulous and smells good. Thank you very much.

How were your Christmas gifts? Did you get nice things? Everything makes me happy when getting it. And it makes your heart warm, isn't it?