Friday 6 January 2023

2023 calendar, my personal edition

 I have been every new year making a personal year calendar secretly since the pandemic begins. What look like? 

I picked many of EDWARD GOREY's illustrations from the internet for this year and edited them with plain calendar plates. This is just mine. My personal wall calendar. It's my favourite edition.

Even just a calendar, I was unaffordable when the pandemic has begun. Then, this idea popped up.
Printing a piece of paper black&white is ¥ 20 at Seven eleven. That is cost friendly the greatest thing is you can get your ultimate limited one. 

And It's fun to choose pictures! I would suggest you do this if you have not got yet any calendar you may like for this year.

Both sources below are the pages from the published books. The illustrations are so cute, aren't they?