Wednesday 21 September 2022

If I moved to the countryside, a side business will be...

 I love lemonade. Is it popular in your country? It would not be the first choice beverage in Japan. Lemonade in Japan as a product will not be in competition always. It is unlike beer or several types of Japanese tea. Those are popular all the time. The taste is too often modernised or renewed.

The best well-known lemonade can in Japan is below. It is a bit gassy. You may rarely find this in a supermarket or a convenience store. It has been sold by a vending machine. I will buy this when seeing it.

In Scotland in 2010,  I first time found another attractive lemonade can. That is SANPELLEGRINO's LIMONATA. The taste and the can's design are also good. 
It can be an Italian beverage. The can's design seems to have been renewed in a decade. I used to see only this design. 
I recommend having Tyrrell's crisps (sea salt & cider vinegar) with SANPELLEGRINO's LIMONATA. The best midnight snack ever. 

So, I get the idea from these experiences. Homemade lemonade may be a good side business. I have never seen anybody doing it in Japan so far. When I move to a small village, selling it in a souvenir shop or a street would give fun to locals.  
I made an original character for my lemonade business. Printing this honeybee on the paper cup would be cute!