Thursday 9 December 2021

In Japan, it is very wintry weather and gales these days

I personally define that the winter season begins from the temperature reaches 10 ℃ or lower than that outside. Now it's time. The gale is noisy during nights these days. Trees in my city Yokohama have yellow, red or green leaves still today, it looks like an autumn view, and those beautiful gradations will soon disappear in the next month.  

The weather is getting into the winter! I enjoyed having Kaki- fruits this autumn this year again. These are the last 3 pieces in this year. Kaki is a typical autumn fruit. You can not see it in the other seasons.

I love Kaki- fruits very much. I will miss them so bad.

I can enjoy Kaki until 11th Dec. Bye-bye until next autumn.


By the way, I got to the hair salon yesterday and got on a pretty crowded evening train. The infection number in Tokyo was 21 people today. I hope I'm all right tomorrow too. 

Good-night everyone! Hope I could update this blog again in a healthy condition 😷
Thank you for coming today too.