Friday 17 September 2021

What did you like in the all fabulous looks in Met Gala 2021?

 Have you checked Met Gala 2021 yet? And which outfit caught your eyes? As I was looking forward to seeing typical American's ideas, designs, creations or feelings at the event my eyes were taken by 'that's American' or the NY identity(in my personal thoughts).  

I like American's spirit of loving fun, optimism and super-scales!  

So, I picked marvellous looks below from my personal view.


The blue denim & American flag? It's classic, but the idea of white and red ribbons is fantastic! 


The source from BBC, Met Gala 2021: Celebrities Show Off Lavish Outfits in New York


I love genuinely Alicia's taste. She is very New Yorker.

I like the boldness of her bra top in the classical coordination.

A cap and a tie with that casualised formal black J.K who can wear with no American spirit?
Wow, so good!
I love Pete Davidson's fashion all the time.

Those 4 above sources from THE CUT, Met Gala Red Carpet 2021: All the Looks & Outfits[Photos], Sep 13 2021


Wow, so good! Part II
Well designed and it's a cool look!! (individually I think)

What a lovely sense, look at that accessory (bag?), it's fun & joy.

Those 2 sources above from VOGUE, Met Gala 2021Red Carpet: See Every Celebrity Look, Outfit & Dress Here, Sep 14 2021


Face covering becomes a general fashion item in his coordination!
The source from Instagram @Jbalvin

The red rosy cowgirl? Beautiful!
The costume's theme must be American football, it is nicely designed.

Those 2 sources above from INSIDER, 22 of the wildest look celebrities wore to the 2021 Met Gala, Sep 14 2021


Although there were many other stunning outfits, those 10 looks caught my eye in Met Gala 2021. 
Thank you for coming today too.