Tuesday 23 March 2021

My own collection on Master's Degree Show in 2012


 
I have not yet shown my own collection at the Master's Degree  Show on this blog. 
Students had to make a total of 5 looks. Today, I open up here.
To the photographers: 
Please let allow me to up your professional works below on my blog. All photoshoot is not by myself. In the show, somebody from the school's staff. (or hired by the school) The other photos were taken by Suzy ( I'm not sure the right spelling), who seemed to have had opportunities for photo shooting at CELINE of Luis Vitton Groupe in those days. (I remember the tutor of my class mentioned it and called her Suzy.
I can not take for all the credit of these professional photo works.     


At the Degree Show (it's only 3 of 5 looks)







On another day, we students had time for the photoshoot by Suzy. 










Shepherdess3.jpg




Fairy.jpg
Lady in jute1.jpg