Thursday 18 March 2021

Momo is fully blooming now

You might think that 'Sakura' is only Japan's spring symbolic flower. Actually, Sakura blooms during the grand finale of the spring season. The Japanese government officially announced that the flowers have begun to bloom a couple days ago. That has not happened yet in my neighbourhood today. 

Before the finale starts, Japanese people enjoy viewing Momo flowers. 'Momo' is fully blooming now at the closest tiny park from my place. 'Peach Blossom' is the English name. Momo usually blooms in the middle of spring. Now it's March, their turn. I got there this afternoon and took these photos. It was beautifully sunny and warm today. I could see a typical clear blue sky. 

 
I did not do photoshop on these Momo's images at all. These are just real of today's pictures.  



I will show you the photos of Sakura when they fully bloom, likely later this month. I am going to make something new for this summer from tomorrow. Thank you for coming today too.