Sunday 31 January 2021

The west end area of Glasgow Scotland where I used to stroll often in 2012 (near to Glasgow University)

I found some other photos I took when I was in Glasgow city on my computer! As I mentioned a little ago in my blog, lost photos from 2010-2018 in my life. It was so so shocking.  
  
This is one of Glasgow University's buildings.  I loved to view it, which is very much feels the film "Hurry Potter'.  What a magnificent it is! Almost every weekend I was walking around about this building's area. I thought every time that this stunning existence could be just one local school's building for the locals. Their average aesthetic sense would be so high. This exceptional beauty would be usual to them. That's why the designs I see in this city was good, it is from my point of view. 

Just a little opposite side of the university. The road is a little steep. I loved to come down this road.


See this building has a turret! It is just next to the first photo of the building. I wished that if it were my house. I have never ever seen in Japan like this level. It was really stunning. 

Glasgow University's tower building. When I see this tower, I could recognise I am in Europe now! That was the greatest feeling. And If I say this photo was taken hundreds of years ago, probably everyone would believe it. It's unbelievable. Local people may live in a different time as usual. 


This is a corridor of the first floor in the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. Entering free in those days. Sunday mornings ( it might have not had every week) there has been held a pipe- organ play live, which anyone could listen to. That would never happen in regular days in Japan. 



Those above 2 shots also taken at that museum. I liked to look up those lights. It was for me a cosy space with no interruption to relax. 


Those above 2 shots should be somewhere between North Kelvinside and Glasgow University. And there was a short, narrow bridge I took those photos from the bridge and there was a nice residential area, I remember. 

Thank you for coming to my blog. You must wear a mask when you get outside. American's media warns Double mask needed! I agree with this.
Have a nice day,