Tuesday 31 December 2019

Today is the last day of the year 2019

It was the unproductive year 2019. The beginning of 3 months was OK. Making garments, paintings and photos, which I did so much. I worked hard with joy. But when I look back, it ended as a self- satisfaction. It did not contribute any profit sadly.

Then, I considered getting a better job.

The English language is pretty useful to get a nice job in Japan. Also, it would last the language skill longer. I need money for own wellbeing. Instead of comfort, I may lose the motivation of art activity.

Last 4 years I had a job a  couple of days a week (a part-time job). I tried to make time for my artwork activity in the other days, but could not do well because of the stress by the part-time job. Wify wify women spoke to me a lot in the job, that annoyed me many many times. My feeling got ill by the chatty wives. Not only that, the income did not enough for doing artwork. It just allowed getting foods and renting a room. I managed to buy even socks.

 I have been slumping still today. I am just getting older. I wish that this unstable life-condition ends someday.