Sunday 9 June 2019

The white male stray cat, sesshu


This April about the middle of the month this white stray cat spotted me as a suspicious. I had left some cat food for the week for another cat on the narrow lane next to my flat. (The lane is too narrow to get in for humans, but that's just OK for cats. ) The cat food stock has run out on that day of April, then this cat wisely found me and demanded to bring foods. I did not know he was getting the food I left. By this time I ever have met this cat. I did not have any cat foods at that time and gave some dry fish. The white cat ate them all but watched me still. His eyes say "Bring another type!" I said, " OK I am going to buy cat foods right now!" 20 minutes later, he achieved getting cats foods he wanted. He was genuinely waiting for me until I bring it then. I have ever met such a clever cat. He can deal with a human being stranger.! This was surely first met. I named this clever male cat, Sesshu. He visits my flat every day to get food. 

By the way, I am searching for a job now.  Sorry, blog's update becomes infrequent.