Saturday 9 March 2019

Starting on a new pull-over

I have started making a new pull-over which is for the summer season's product. I have done with making pattern cutting.



Lacey cotton with a blue rayon mixed textile together will be used for it. Tested the pin tucking.


This would be good in a hot summer. The design is not too casual, but it is handy, the feeling like a T-shirt. I hope to show you soon!

Today's Japan weather was a nice typical Spring warms. Under sunlight, it is warm and in the shade, it is cool or a bit cold. Besides, it is windy and dry. It's comfortable. I like it. Sakura trees will be blooming soon. Hanami ( Drink Sake and eat foods under the Sakura trees that is Japanese traditional event ) event will start in a couple of weeks.

Thank you for looking at my blog today too.
Have a nice day!