Saturday 20 October 2018

My Mac pc's cover ( case )

I bought a new Mac Pc laptop 13 inches this April. Slim and light. It is easy to bring out when I use it outside. I made a cover for it. You don't need a bag. Just bringing out. In your school, this cover is pretty useful if you are a student. Library, canteen, school's studio and more students bring so often own laptop everywhere.



















I moved in a different sight of Yokohama-city since 27th August. It is coming for almost 2 months now. To be honest, it is not better than the previous place. Only what I like is that I can see the sky from my room, also it is windy. My room's location is high (sea level 38.5m). Due to that, I have to go down and up very much when I need to go to work or a supermarket. Great exercise for my legs.