Thursday 3 May 2018

The beginning thoughts about Midwinter Tug

I have already done the tug design for Midwinter in these few years. Let me talk to you about this while waiting Midsummer tag sample come up.

The initial idea for the tug was house or architecture. 









Scotland has a large number of stunning arty architectures. Samely a large number of sheep you can see if you get the rural area. Before life in Scotland, I have ever seen real sheep although, they can be seen in Hokkaido-island Japan where is the coldest area in my country. Their physical reason should fit the cool environment. They are covered with rich thick wool. Sheep is in winter fashion always.To me, It's warm and sweet mood. Magnificent horns. I like it. 





Thus, I decided a sheep design for my Midwinter tug.