Sunday 25 August 2024

COVID- 19 , the day 10

Let me talk about this first. On the evening of 15th August,  It suddenly changed. The symptoms were not different from the usual catch cold. Normally, it recovers soon after the body temperature gets normal. I was still exhausted on Monday, 19th Aug somewhat. Although, I could reach the workplace, too tired to do anything. My colleagues suggested I go home. At that time, I did not recognise that I was infected though, I was wearing a face cover which may have saved their life. No one infected so far. 

 Nothing different from usual symptoms like catching a cold till Monday morning. I stopped by the food shops at Shinagawa station and I was excited to eat Obento at home. 

I could feel so much texture, but no taste, nor the smell...

I dashed to a drag store nearby to get a check- kit.

And the result was what I imagined. It showed POSITIVE. It shocked me a lot. 


I have not tested yet after 19th Aug. Maybe tomorrow go to buy a check - kit again.

I decided not to go to the workplace by September.  Because I am not sure enough that I will be OK. I ate foods with no flavour today too,

By the way,

He may have returned to Tokyo from the US.  I think of him every day. I love his fluffy brown colour hair.

ネクタリン I ate this tonight.


I could only feel the sweetness.