Sunday 21 July 2024

One of my favourite fruits, figs


I like figs. I did not like them in my childhood. They looked outlandish.  The texture is also wired. The colour as well. 


But one day, I discovered a different side of its character. 

The fig candles

The fig comport

The dried fig  bread

Somewhat those sounded fabulous at my age 39. 

The figs' position is now in my best 5 favourite fruits


By the way, 

The weather here in Yokohama, Japan is very very Summer, it is so hot. I took a shower twice this afternoon. I am wondering what the weather is like in America today?  He went back to America for two weeks. He told me about his travelling period. I felt his heart at that moment. 

I can distinguish his voice in any clouded places recently, My ears have seemed to be well trained. I miss listening to his adorable jokes. 


I am going to take all Fridays off in the next month, August. The purpose is to revive myself. And I want to make my clothes if I can get my energy back.