Wednesday 11 March 2020

PETE, A classic design shirt ( Wool Check pattern textile + Denim) -Midwinter (From ¥2,980) 414g

As you may know that Coronavirus shut all Japan's schools since last week, it towards next weekend. (it may get longer) People diagnosed with that dangerous illness are 599 people excludes Diamond Princess (about 480 people ) today in Japan. Japanese government warns that you do not want to go outside as much as possible. So, I am following their suggestion, therefore, I only go to the supermarket nearby and the pharmacy. I have been at home (I feel it like a shelter or a cave).

I was working on making one authentic casual shirt last one week. I had made a wool check pattern skirt years ago and found it this winter, which I did not wear even once. It still a good fine quality wool textile, should be more than 90% pure wool because pleats do not remain permanently. I did off- stitches carefully. That skirt is not enough large for one whole shirt. I added a blue denim textile to complete missing parts. This shirt would be nice for both genders.


  • Neck size 43 cm,  Bust 124cm(total),  Cuff size 21cm(total), Body length 64cm 
  • Fine Wool + Cotton Denim
  • Hand Wash or Dry Cleaning